"STARTER KIT supply list for beginners who have no art supplies, needed specifically for this course. Available at Michael’s, and local art suppliers such as Larkin Arts, Arts Box.
• Drawing board, cut from Masonite to 20x24” or other smooth rigid surface (NOT a table); desk lamp
• Sketch pad – minimum size 11x14” and paper weight 80#, such as Strathmore $13.00
• Steadtler drawing pencils grades 2, 4 and 6 B ($2.00 each); $6.00
• White vinyl eraser $1.70
• Off white masking tape, 1” wide $4.00
• Artists Loft Jumbo compressed charcoal (Square cross-section- not round) $4.00"
Early Bird Registration by Sept 1: $150
This class uses a Zoom meeting format, which allows you real-time contact with the instructor and other students. Once registered, you will receive an email with additional details. A link/invitation to join the class will be sent just before the first class begins. Requirements: PC, laptop, iPad or phone equipped with camera and audio.