Trades >> Machining
« back to courses page
Hot new careers in machining are at your fingertips.
The recommended class sequence is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Fabrication
- Machine Tool I
- Machine Tool II
- Machine Tool III: Milling
- Turning Operations I: Turning Between Centers
- Turning Operations II: Chucking
- Heat Treatment and Metallurgy
Blue Ridge Community College’s summer and fall semesters will be predominantly online, with limited exceptions made for in-person courses. Courses that require some in-person instruction will be held with appropriate social distancing and other protocols for health and safety. Browse course descriptions to see how specific courses are being offered.
- No classes found.