Hot new careers in machining are at your fingertips.
The recommended class sequence is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Fabrication
- Machine Tool I
- Machine Tool II
- Machine Tool III: Milling
- Turning Operations I: Turning Between Centers
- Turning Operations II: Chucking
- Heat Treatment and Metallurgy
BRCC’s spring semester is predominantly online, with limited exceptions made for in-person courses to be held with appropriate social distancing and protocols for health and safety. Browse course descriptions to see how specific courses will be offered.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.