Hot new careers in machining are at your fingertips.
The recommended class sequence is as follows:
- Introduction to Precision Machining
- Machine Tool I
- Machine Tool II
- Machine Tool III: Milling
- Turning Operations I: Turning Between Centers
- Turning Operations II: Chucking
- Heat Treatment and Metallurgy
BRCC's fall semester includes both in-person and on-line courses.
Browse course descriptions to see how specific courses are offered.
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic,
please check the latest BRCC COVID-19 policies and requirements
using the button below before coming to campus.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.