Hot new careers in machining are at your fingertips.
The recommended class sequence is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Fabrication
- Machine Tool I
- Machine Tool II
- Machine Tool III: Milling
- Turning Operations I: Turning Between Centers
- Turning Operations II: Chucking
- Heat Treatment and Metallurgy
BRCC’s spring and summer semesters are predominantly online, with limited exceptions made for in-person courses to be held with appropriate social distancing and protocols for health and safety.
BRCC's fall semesters includes both in-person and on-line courses.
Browse course descriptions to see how specific courses will be offered.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.